Doctors are treating vitamin D deficiency. But it is much better to take it by natural means than by taking pills. Spending the day in the early morning sun can keep you out of trouble.
We can get vitamin D from the sun’s rays and some foods. Vitamin D is present in very few foods. Vitamin D is a group of fat soluble prohormones. This is the fat that has been identified since the discovery of the anti-ractic effect of cod liver oil in the early 20th century.The two main vitamins that come in Vitamin D are Vitamin D3 and Vitamin D2. Vitamin D3, sunburn we get from exposing the skin. It is immediately converted to vitamin-D. Vitamin D2 is a vitamin found in plants.
Vitamin D is usually found in sun rays and certain foods. Fish types such as salmon, mackerel and sardines are sources of vitamin D3. It is proven that vitamin D is present in the yellow part of the egg. The yellow part of the egg causes vitamin-D deficiency. Vitamin-D is present in milk, orange juice, some bread and cereals.
WHY VITAMIN D IS SO IMPORTANT TO US:-1. Makes bones stronger. The body needs vitamin D to keep a person healthy. This vitamin serves several functions. Vitamin-D is important for getting healthy bones. Ricketts disease should be treated in case of vitamin D deficiency. Rickets comes with weak sources. This condition occurs when the calcium and phosphorus in the body is low. This vitamin D can be obtained from sun rays.
2. Works with parathyroid glands. The parathyroid glands keep the calcium in the body and interact with the kidneys, intestines, and skeletons. When there is too much calcium in the body, it has vitamin D absorption. It is very dangerous and can lead to osteoarthritis. Therefore, it is advisable to maintain proper calcium levels in the body. Health-related effects of vitamin D deficiency:- Vitamin D is very effective in maintaining a person’s overall health. It has the power to protect the body from some of the following health problems.
- Can cause bone disease. Such as Rickets
- Heart disease and high blood pressure Diabetes
- Infection and decreased immunity in the body
- Makes the elderly sick
- It can also cause some cancers. Can cause prostate and chest cancers.
and Leading to multiple diseases.
Symptoms of vitamin D deficiency:-Studies have shown that vitamin D deficiency in children can lead to improper growth, mental retardation, weakness in the muscles, pain in the bones and deformities in the joints.
- Pain in the bones
- Muscles cramps and pain
- Repeated mood changes. Such as being depressed.
- Knee pain
- Excessive pain in muscles
Vitamin D is essential during pregnancy Vitamin-D during pregnancy is helpful for insulin, immunity and lung development. This is the most important vitamin in pregnancy. Only a healthy woman can give birth to a healthy baby. If there is deficiency it can affect the child.So if there is any complication during pregnancy, consult your doctor for appropriate treatment. A woman in pregnancy needs 6000 IU sun rays (International unit) per day. Vitamin D affects children in pregnant mothers .It causes high blood pressure in children.Vitamin-D is one of the most important vitamins for children’s intelligence.
If vitamin D levels are low in the body, the mother and fetus have problems
- Pre-eclapsis, ie hypertension
- Low birth weight baby
- Lung trouble at an early age
- Impaired skeletal development
Vitamin D deficiency affects pregnant women and newborns. Vitamin D deficiency can lead to various diseases. So be careful not to get Vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D can be obtained by exposing myself to sunburn as soon as you get up in the morning. It is a good practice and can be obtained naturally. Vitamin D can also be obtained from foods .It contains ingredients such as vitamin D.