Why heart attack is more common nowadays? and why it happens for youngsters also?
Heart attack is also called as Myocardial infraction in medical terms. Hear attack is a medical emergency, it is usually happened by blockage of blood vessels and clotting of the blood in coronary arteries, The main reason for blockage of blood vessels is,
- Atherosclerosis, deposition of fats in the walls of the arteries and causes harden to the flow of blood in the blood vessels.
- Damage of blood vessels during accidents and causes clotting of blood in arteries…
- Angina pectoris ( Accute heart pain due to low oxygen supply ) If enough oxygen doesn’t reaches to the heart it leads to heart pain and also causes heart attack.
- Edema:- If any fluids are accumulated in the ankles and legs, causing them to leads for heart attack
- Loss of sexual practice can leads to heart attack especially in case of men.
Treatment for myocardial infraction :-
If any person is feeling as heart pain immediately shift them to the hospital.The immediate treatment for heart attack, having the greater and more success.
Sometimes the person having a heart attack may stops breathing, in that cases cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) should be done immediately, this process includes,
1. Manually chest pressing,
2. providing artificial respiration to the victim,from another person
Medications used to treat myocardial infractions :-
- Aspirin [or other antiplatelets are used, it depends on the conditions of the patients]
- beta blockers[ the drugs includes, Atenolol, butolol,pindolol,nadolol, propranolol,]
- ACE inhibitors ( angitensin converting enzyme inhibitors) the drugs includes, Captopril, Enalopril ,Ramipril etc
- Angioplasty is conducted.
Prevention of Heart attack ;-
The best way to prevent heart attack is to maintain healthy and good lifestyle, that includes,
#Balanced and healthy diet
#doing exercise and yoga
#taking good sleep
#maintain diabetes under controle
#no alcohol consumption
#maintaining our blood pressure normally
#normal body weight maintainance
#Avoid stress as possible
#balance sexual life